Almost all women need to get more:
- Minerals such as:
- More calories (for energy).
What are the foods to avoid when trying to get pregnant?
- Low fat dairy
- Trans fat
- High glycemic index foods
- Avoid caffeine foods like:
- Avoid junk food
- Avoid spicy food & fried food
- Avoid cold & non-cooked food in restaurant
- Avoid Frozen food/ ready to cook food
Balanced diet content:
- Minerals & Antioxidant
- Unsaturated fat
- Low glycemic carbs
- Fresh fruits:
- Vitamins supplements:
- Vitamin -E
- Folic acid
Natural ways to boost fertility:
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants
- Eat more calories at breakfast meal and reduce calories in dinner meal.
- Avoid trans-fat: Negative effect on insulin sensitivity
- Carbs: < than 45% in obese & PCOS patient.
- Eat more fiber
- Choose high fat dairy
- Avoid caffeine
- Avoid alcohol
- Take time to relax, reduce stress & boost fertility
Life style modification to fertility:
- Stop smoking, alcohol.
- Mild & Moderate regular exercise
- Yoga to reduce mental stress
- Adequate sleep (7 hrs.)
- Having good personal hygiene
- Eating antioxidant supplement rich food can improve fertility rates